One goal for this website is that it be useful for obtaining resources for your ministry and your congregration. This site can be of most help to you if you'll tell us what you need. Please send suggestions or resources to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find-A-Church to find out how to update and enhance your church’s page
Center for Clergy Excellence
The mission of the Center for Clergy Excellence is to serve clergy and their families so that they may equip congregations to make disciples of Christ for the transformation of the world.
· Retreat opportunities for pastors
- Pastors Retreat Network
- Silver Bay YMCA on Lake George
- Holden Village
- Ruah Center at Villa de Matel
- Cenacle Retreat Center
- Cramer Center
- Lakeview United Methodist Conference Center
Center for Congregational Excellence
The purpose of the Center for Congregational Excellence is to connect and equip local congregations and new church start leaders with tools and resources for congregational revitalization, transformation and vitality in communities they serve. Two main priorities of the Center for Congregational Excellence are new church development and congregational transformation / revitalization.
Center for Missional Excellence
The purpose of the Center for Missional Excellence is to provide and equip leaders who carry forth ministries of mercy, justice, and wholeness so that all persons, inside and outside the church, experience mercy, justice, and wholeness: emotionally, physically, financially, and spiritually.
- Kairos of Texas
- Walk to Emmaus
- Nothing but Nets
- General Board of Church and Society
- General Board of Global Ministries
- General Commission on Christian Unity and Interreligious Concerns (GCCUIC)
- General Commission on the Status and Role of Women (COSROW)
- General Commission on Religion and Race (GCORR)
- General Commission on United Methodist Men (UMM)
- United Methodist Women (UMW)
- Celebration Women's Ministry
- United Methodist Publication Links
- United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
Center for Connectional Resources
The purpose of the Center for Connectional Resources is to provide fiscal oversight, property management, and archives and records to undergird the mission and ministry of the Texas Annual Conference. Our expectation is that the conference will pay 100% of its apportionments and provide adequate financial and physical resources and archival records to ensure fruitful mission and ministry.
Other Helpful Links
· Methodist Children's Home· Methodist Mission Home