From the East District
Lufkin FUMC has created on-line Registration for the
East District Leadership Training
Saturday, January 28, 2017
From 9:30 am-2 pm.
Most classes will be offered twice-morning and afternoon.
Ten classes are being offered:
· Children’s Ministries-Sally Frasier
· Empower Your Leaders- Rev. Steve Woody
· Finance-Rev. Mark Woodward
· How to Reach the Unchurched-Rev. Drew Weber
· Intro to Social Media for the Church- Rev. Tom Teekell & Rachel Pipkin
· Putting Together a Creative Worship Team-Rev. Laura Campbell
· Reaching a Broken World- Rev. David Briggs
· Spiritual Gifts-Rev. Keefe Cropper
· Staff Parish Relations Committee-Rev. Tony Vinson
Ministries- Alain Leistikow
The link to register is: http://bit.ly/2017LeadershipTraining.
All church members are encouraged to come on Saturday, January 28!
Our Core Values
Radical hospitality / Passionate worship / Faith-forming relationships / Risk-taking mission
Extravagant generosity / Connectional ministry / Fervent prayer and Diligent study of Scripture
Vibrant, growing congregations changing lives and reshaping futures for Jesus Christ.
Our Key Drivers
Texas East District Office
1507 S. John Redditt Dr., Lufkin,TX 75904
Phone:936-899-7383 Fax: 936-899-7385